It has to be NATURALLY, my debut single, ‘Higher’, out now on all platforms. Go check it out!
ANYTHING!! I love big portions, pub grub suits me, i’m no snob when it comes to eating. You can’t be, when the only thing you can find at 4AM is a McDonalds.
Fave TV show:
Absoloutley Fabulous. I was so excited when the magazine, that i was Fashion Editor, was actually a TV show on Eddie’s Kitchen Table, so when i was asked to be a part of the movie i nearly cried with excitement!
Fave Go-To Outfit:
Duhhh! My staple DJ look: A cowboy hat, long gloves, and throw in a bralet and i’m done.
1. As well as DJ’ing, I’m also a Celebrity fashion stylist. I’ve dressed pop’s finest such as Craig David, Miley Cyrus, Bruno Mars, Little Mix, Charli XCX to name a few.
2. I have a four legged hairy baby… a chihuahua named Prince Knox.
3. I live in Harry Styles’ old flat.
4. Paris Hilton called me her sister when we were having a Wet ‘n’ Wild foam party together in Ibiza.
5. When i was on tour with Miley Cyrus, she commissioned me to style one of her band members to look like my twin.
An eye for Tie dye Let's be honest, Tie-Dye has never been out of style, and rightfully so with its constantly on-trend aesthetic and colourful beauty. From joggers, to dresses, here at HYPE. we've got a whole range of grams that'll tickle your ti...Read More
'90s 'Dinosaurs' is reportedly coming to Disney+ Cult-classic television show Dinosaurs, born in the '90s, is reportedly coming back later this year. Ryan Reynolds let slip that the Sinclairs would be making their way back to TV screens via Disney P...Read More