Reality creates dreams, and dreams become reality.
Who would have thought, the words ‘Get Your Own’ inscribed onto a lighter, and a simple script over a floral-printed tee would turn into a household name and become an instantly-recognisable global brand.
HYPE. started off with a small office space in Leicester, rapidly taking over the whole building. Employees would grab a skateboard to get from unit to unit, dodging security, and taking photoshoots on the roof.
With the use of Social platforms, HYPE. made their mark in the fashion world. With global superstars such as Jay-Z, Cara Delevingne and Tom Hardy representing the brand.
© JUST HYPE. and HYPE. are trademarks of JUST HYPE. LTD.
On shoot lastweek at our HYPE. HQ in Leicester we asked Natalie to tell us 10 things about herself, what shes currently obsessed with, fun facts, essentials and beauty trends she’s keeping up with.
– “ I’m a dancer, I’ve done ballet since I was six years old.”
– “ My fave thing to do is SHOP. Shop ‘till I can’t carry any more bags.”
– “ I have been modelling for 10 years, e-com, lifestyle and campaign.”
– “ I am obsessed with Bobbi Brown, the dewy and bronzed look is what I live for.”
– “Ducks are my favourite animal, I don’t know what it is, they’re just so cute.”
– “ My days off are spent watching films, with the curtains closed, my favourite tracksuit and snacks.”
– “ You don’t work if you love your job.”
– “ My ultimate essential is my phone, I always need my maps, emails and music, oh and updating insta on my life.”
– “ I really look after myself, especially my skin, I moisturise multiple times a day, I use Simple and Mario Debasco products.”
– The basics: 20 years old, Fully English, Brunette, Brown eyes, 5ft 11.
HYPE. x IET: Backpack To The Future. Following our recent announcement of the competition winner, we built a visual display to showcase the backpack Eleanor designed: Breathe Better Backpack. Available to preview at our Carnaby London Flagship St...Read More
Hogwarts Legacy’s new trailer previews an immersive world of magic, exploration and enemy battles. Viewers should note that this particular video is a cinematic trailer, so it focuses more on world-building rather than actual gameplay. [em...Read More
Twelve year- old Eleanor from Huddersfield has won our Institution of Engineering & Technology’s (IET) national ‘Backpack to the Future’ competition!! With a design that filters polluted air – helping the 8 million people in the UK who ...Read More
Unlock 10% off when you subscribe to the Just Hype SMS and Mailing List.